Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sizzix Hexagons

Good morning! As I told you, I went crazy with these quilting dies and got a bunch of them! Here is another one called Sizzix Hexagon Quilting Die.  I cut out a bunch of hexagons using scraps, inked the edges, put them all together and voila!



Here's my layout .. be happy.  I just love hexagons!  Maybe it's because they're the shape of honeycomb like you find in the "Hive".  Or maybe it's because they fit together perfectly like squares or triangles, but they're not nearly as boring.


Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Bea this page is beautiful. I love the Hexagon also it has such a wonderful design to it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz, I love the layout and the fact you can use up scraps on these quilting dies. I can see where you would go crazy buying these dies. I'm anxious just to own one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the store and check on those dies they are great!!

    Beautiful layouts I love all the details!!! Great job my dear friend, have a wonderful class!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm just loving what you're doing with these quilting dies -- unlike me who wouldn't know the first thing to do... lol!

    This layout is as amazing and beautiful as your other one. I'm loving what you're doing with those dies; can't wait to see what you'll do next!

    ReplyDelete