Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Camper!

Happy Wednesday, dear bloggers! Today's layouts are all about the outdoors.  Have you ever seen a cuter camper than this one?  I actually have a friend in Louisiana that has one just like this!  It's like a doll house inside and out. (Franny, that's you!).

I designed both of these layouts for Treasured Memories back in July. I hope you are not tired of me sharing everything I made during that weekend! I think I designed 38 layouts all together.  See, this way you get to come and visit my blog everyday!
 


Here is baby Andrew ready to go on an ecotour of the wetlands near Gainesville, Florida.  He was fascinated by the rocks.  He did not want to throw them or leave them behind, he wanted to bring them all home!


Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts, one of my favorites things to do in the summer is camping, thank you for the inspirations. Andrew is so cute!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete