Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday!

Good morning!  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  As many of you know, a group of my friends and I have a group we call Bea's Hive or just The Hive, for short.  Well, Adorn It came up with the cutest line of papers and embellishments about bees and hives.  I made the layout below using some of their wooden embellishments (bees, hive and hexagons) and papers.
 

These papers below are from Prima and the wooden sign and bench are from Kaisercraft.  Since the colors were also yellow and black I kept the same bee theme for this layout.  I can't wait to mount pictures on this layout!


Here's a recent picture of some of The Hive in Lafayette, Louisiana eating dinner at a local Cajun restaurant.  The beast behind us is dead ... we hope.  (His cousin was on the menu, by the way!)


Have a fabulous and blessed Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff

    My web page :: Rich Goyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts. The Prima paper is very pretty and I liked the cute bees on this l/o. Nice picture of you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Prejeans! You all look so cute.

    ReplyDelete