Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Holy Communion and Bride

Good morning!  Here is a layout that I designed for someone who was needing it for their grandchild's first communion.  This photo does not do justice to the beautiful colors.
 

This is a one-page layout (12 x 12).  It's perfect for a shadow box.  I designed it for Treasured Memories during their big event two weeks ago.  You can actually buy it from them as a kit.


Today is my best friend's birthday.  She is actually now officially starting the youth of her old age!!!  Love you, Peggy "Sizzler"!!!

There's nothing sweeter than great friends, right?  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww I'm so honored to make your blog,It's been so long.I love you more my sweet friend.Happy Birthday to you too in 9 min,lol
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete