Monday, February 17, 2014

Dad and Grandma

Good morning!  I hope that you all had a great weekend.  I spent mine in Alabama scrapping with some dear friends.  Here are a couple of layouts I made that have a family member theme.
 
I had a lot of fun making this first one.  I used the Silhouette to cut out the ladder and the Cricut to cut out some of the tools.
 

Since I am the Grandma of three precious babies, making layouts with this title makes me happy even though none of them actually call me "Grandma".  The two that talk each have unique names for the both of us.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy Presidents Day and have a wonderful and blessed week.

1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are great, it's hard to choose a favorite. The ladder on the first l/o is awesome and I love the pretty butterflies on the second one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete