Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sewing

Good morning!  Have you seen the new Bo Bunny collection called Pincushion?  It is sooo cute!  I added the dress form, flowers and some sewing wooden embellishments and voila!  Love the color scheme as well.
 
 
For those of you inquiring about my surgery, I actually had four at once!  I had carpal tunnel (both wrists) and cubital tunnel (both elbows) surgery.  I am doing great and feeling better by the minute, especially when I take my "happy" pills.  The funny thing is that they recommend to start using my hand at once!  Am I blessed or what? 
 
I will be at A Scrap In Time in Crestview this weekend and at Treasured Memories in Lafayette the following.  If you happen to see me, do not be shocked to see my "mummy" bandages. I really am OKAY!!!!  Especially after babies Carolina and Andrew have worked so hard in taking care of me.... (ha, ha, ha).
 
Have a wonderful and blessed Thursday!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you heal quickly. I can't believe you had both done at once.

    I love this layout. If it is a kit I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, is so cute!!!!!
    I'm glad you going to play and you feeling well :)
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't sew I loved your layout and the Bo Bunny paper is very pretty. Gonna have to search for it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete