Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunny Florida!

Happy Monday dear friends!  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  I spent mine in beautiful and WARM South Florida.  We got a chance to go to the beach for a little while and Andrew and Carolina enjoyed the warm sun.  Andrew was totally fearless with the waves and just wanted to get into the surf.  His mommy had to hold his hand very, very tight, lest he try to "catch a wave" and "hang ten"!  Cowabunga, dude!

 
Carolina Beatriz enjoyed sunbathing.
 
 
I spend a beautiful Saturday at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth.  I taught a class in the morning and then cropped until we dropped! (We stopped at midnight). These are the layouts I designed during the crop for the store using their new collections.






Remember that this is the day the Lord has made just for you!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. As always, beautiful layouts! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear friend!! I'm back ;) super busy and visiting my family out of town, had a great time, now back to reality... and what better way to come and see all those beautiful layouts you made and those super cute baby's!!!!

    ReplyDelete