Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Egg Hunt

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Easter is one day closer.  I have an amusing Easter story that happened to me as a newlywed nearly 40 years ago.  Realize that I'd been in the U.S. less than a year.

I told my husband one evening that I had been to every supermarket in town and could not find rabbit anywhere.  He asked me why I was looking for it.  "For Easter dinner.", I replied.  "At Thanksgiving there are turkey decorations all over and people eat turkey.  Don't you eat rabbit at Easter?"

He had a pained look on his face when he asked me, "Are you planning on cooking the Easter bunny?"  Needless to say, we ate something else.

Here is a recent layout and kit of mine titled Easter Egg Hunt. something our 30-year-old son still enjoys participating in.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment