Monday, April 3, 2017

Opening Day

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope that you had a wonderful and fun-filled weekend. Mine was amazing! Yesterday was opening day for the Tampa Bay Rays.  Of course, we were not going to miss it for anything.  Danny, our son,  had the opportunity of pitching the 8th inning in this 7-3 win over the New York Yankees, and we were all there to cheer for him! What an exciting moment. You can imagine how nervous I was watching my baby on that mound!!!!!


Here's me with Danny before the game.


Here's all of us after the game celebrating "being together" as well as  a great victory on Opening Day.


And last, but not least, here are a couple of baseball layouts I made on Saturday.  Unfortunately, they don't have room for the 84,697 pictures I took yesterday, so I'm going to have to pick the best of the bunch.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment