Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cookies!

Happy Wednesday dear friends! Hope you are keeping yourself safe and warm. They cancelled schools here today and tomorrow in our area because we are expecting rain under possible freezing temperatures and we Floridians have no clue on how to handle that type of weather! They will add another couple of days onto the school year in June to make up for these days.  My husband, who is from Chicago, said that if they cancelled school for minor things like this while he was growing up, he would still be in high school.

I made a few kits inspired by our granddaughter Carolina. She was born addicted to chocolate! She hardly eats anything besides carrots and bread but no matter the time of day or night, she is always hungry and ready for a chocolate chip cookie! As a grandma, I sneak "one or two" in her daily diet. One day I took a picture of her and sent it to her mom and I got in trouble!!!! I forgot to wipe her face before I took her picture.....


She "made me" buy this chocolate fountain which we saw at Target. It was her favorite toy during Christmas! Look at her little face and tongue sticking out ready to devour her chocolate chip cookie covered in chocolate! 


Here are the layouts about cookies. 




Keep warm, cozy and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment