Monday, January 8, 2018

Two birthdays in a row

Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend. As I told you on my last post, I spent 4 wonderful days at the Vero Beach Scrapbook event in Vero Beach. The theme was "organization" and as always, Barbara outdid herself with the games and prizes. She also sets up her "traveling store" and had some of the latest collections available to all who attended. I played with one of the new collections from Heartfelt Creations called Camelia Carnation Collection. It is soooo beautiful! Here are some of the layouts I made with it.



We have been celebrating Andrew's birthday who turned 6 yesterday and my husband Steve who turns 63 today. I thank the Lord for these precious men in my life and I pray they both have many, many more amazing days with us. Here they are playing with one of their favorite "toys' they got for Christmas!



Please remember to let me know if you would like to get the Family Kit Series for 2018. It should be ready within 2 weeks.Thank you for stopping by! Have a fun, relaxed and blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment