Monday, September 24, 2018

Cousins Make the Best Friends

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope that you had a great and restful weekend.  We had a very nice time as a cousin of mine and his family came to visit.  He's actually my cousin's son, but that's still a cousin.  I used to babysit him when I was a teenager and they were up here in Gainesville from Ft. Lauderdale visiting their daughter at the University of Florida.  I don't have to tell you that this makes me feel old!

I also released yesterday a new batch of scrapbook kits on this blog.  If you haven't seen them yet, just click on the happy shopper to the left.  This month's Family Series kit is titled Cousins Make the Best Friends.  What an appropriate title!


Take some time to check out these new kits.  Send me an e-mail to let me know which ones you would like to buy.

Thanks for all of your support.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment