Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Latte - The First Sign of Fall

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are enjoying the change of season. Here in Florida, even though the outside temperatures are still in the 90's and the trees are green, we know that it's Fall because all of the chain restaurants are offering their pumpkin products!  There's pumpkin coffee, pumpkin cake, pumpkin spice this, that & everything!

We used to live up north in Southern Indiana and I remember fondly the changing leaves in Brown County and elsewhere.  How beautiful it was.  Now we have to close our eyes while we sip our Pumpkin Spice Lattes, remembering those days.

Here's one of my new kits that has those beautiful Fall colors that I remember so well.  the background paper reminds me of a drive through Brown County State Park.


Thanks for visiting my blog today and reminiscing.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment