Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday already

Hello dear friends! I am back home and all rested up after my trip to California. I hope you never get tired of my posts sharing family adventures and posting cute pictures of the little ones. This blog has become a personal journal for me and my family. They love it when "they make it" into the blog! Well, scrapbooking is about preserving memories, right? I guess I do both right here.

When I was a little girl, our next door neighbor had some chickens for fresh eggs as well a couple of roosters to keep the hens happy.  Every morning without fail those roosters would wake up the neighborhood earlier than anyone wanted to be woken up.  I find it amusing that roosters in the U.S. say "cock-a-doodle-doo" when they crow while ours in Latin America say "ki-kiri-ki".  Go figure.

Here's a layout that I made with the early morning advice to "Rise and Shine".  Some morning I will say, "OK, I will rise but I'm not going to shine!"


Thanks for reading my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment