Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Track and Field

Good morning! I have been making lots of sports layouts lately (new batch of kits). This particular one brings sooo many memories of my children growing up. They both ran and competed all the way to high school. I used to cheer my daughter Valerie and tell her "run my little deer, run"! Almost like run, Forrest, run! right? She tells me that she still hears my voice when she jogs, especially when she is running out of fuel.


I was told yesterday that I have to have another back surgery. They will extend my pins(lower back) and put screws on both hips. Ouch, it sounds painful! I'm glad they have amazing "happy pills" to help me go through it once again. It is scheduled for October 11th. Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous, happy and blessed Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Bea... praying already for success. Love you!

    ReplyDelete