Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Tag & Card Class at Treasured Memories

Good morning!  Here I am in beautiful Lafayette, Louisiana, visiting my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter, Madison Rose.

I've been driving all over the Southeast since leaving Dothan, Alabama on November 1st with just a small portion of my old studio in my little Honda Accord.  We put the rest (I think my husband might have packed our household things, too ...  I better go ask him.) into storage. We go back to Dothan the first weekend in December to load up everything and bring it to our new home in Gainesville, Florida.  My husband found us a house with a large Florida room that he says will make a perfect new studio for me.  I can't wait to see it!

I spent yesterday in a crop, will crop today and will teach tomorrow at Treasured Memories.  We will be making 6 Christmas cards, 6 gift tags, a gift bag and a one page layout.  I am soooo excited.  Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year for scrapping and paper craft.  There is just so much wonderful stuff to work with!











5 comments:

  1. Love all your projects! I love all the "Bea touches" doilies, fences...

    Have a wonderful visit with Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lucky girl!!
    I'm so glad you are spending some time with your family, your grand baby must be so big.
    I love Christmas too, one of my favorite holidays, I love your tags, good luck with your class!! I wish I can be there :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tags, they are so festive.... then I continued and saw the cards.... just awesome! all followed with that beautiful Night Before Chirstmas page! AWESOME!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous designs. Love that snowman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Beatriz, these are all just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete