Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Good morning!  In one of my stops last week I met this sweet and fun lady named Kelli.  She asked me to help her with a layout using these beautiful colors.  Of course I said yes and I was so honored when she asked me to sign it when we were done!


This is one of the great things about traveling.  You get to meet so many great people and through the magic of the internet you can easily keep in touch across the miles.


I was so inspired by her choice of papers and colors that I created my own layout.  I really, really like the purples and greens together.  (Maybe I'm still stuck on Mardi Gras colors from last week.)  I used Creative Imaginations Winter Song Collection for this layout.  The papers are gorgeous and perfect for a non-traditional Christmas layout.


Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Beatriz you the BEST!!! I'm so proud to be your friend!! Beautiful layout your work is fantastic!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truely my pleasure to meet you. And I just love the pages we did in class as well as the pages we did together. I will make you like purple yet. Knowing what the Winter Songs pages looked like before you got your hands on them and all I can say is OMG you are so talented and you have truely inspired me to look at things different a piece of paper is not just a piece of paper but maybe a flower or use it as an embelllishment I thank you for taking the time and sharing your gift with all of us scrapbookers. Hugs to my new friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, and what could be nicer than to have a page that you worked on, I can understand her wanting you to sign it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truely beautiful, I too love purple and green.

    ReplyDelete