Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Good morning! I hope your week is going well.

With all of the decorations going up I'm starting to get in the mood for Christmas and the birth of my second grandchild.  I've already starting working on some Christmas pages, just waiting for photographs to put in them.

My friend Peggy has the coolest things .... just look at that JOY!  She found it last year after Christmas in the Michael's dollar bin.  The papers are from a DCWV Christmas pad.



Have a fun, happy and blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages with the detail that you are so famous for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those "JOY" letters. Fabulous page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Congrats on the new grand baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous layout! Thanks for sharing.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I visit you Beatriz, I am caught with my mouth gaping open as I look at your creations! I love, love, love them! Especially this one {and all the other ones!} :O) God Bless You!

    Raina
    Inkinginpinkstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my sweet friend! What an adorable Christmas layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatriz...I am a fan!!! I absolutely love all your layouts....I would be honored if you visited my blog (fairly new)

    http://mickeyscraftworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete