Thursday, November 10, 2011

Precious Day

Good morning!  This is the day the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it.

I'm still in Ft. Lauderdale enjoying precious family and friends.  This is a layout I made before leaving Dothan last week.  When I was making it I was thinking of my precious granddaughter Madison.  That's why I used pinks and other light colors, plenty of flowers and lace, but also a little bling.  I hope you enjoy it!.









Have a wonderful and blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. The bling on this layout is out of this world. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful Bea. Love all the lace and flowers!
    Sandy Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beatriz, this one is just stunning! I love how dainty and elegant it is! Your flowers are also just darling! TFS!!

    Raina
    inkinginpinkstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Bea :)
    Me encanta venir a visitarte, de verdad que me llenas de inspiracion, tus paginas son tan dulces y delicadas, me encanta tu estilo.
    Un abrazo gordo desde este rinconcito de Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatriz, the layout is so very pretty!!! And, yes, this is a day the Lord has made; I'm rejoicing in it and I'm glad...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS layout! Love all the bling!
    And I too am rejoicing in the wonderful day!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete