Thursday, November 3, 2011

Paper Niche November's kit


Good morning! It's Paper Niche's November kit reveal and I must tell you, it's another beautiful one, I loved working with this kit.  This kit has so many wonderful papers and embellishments.


I created these layouts and card and they all came from the same kit, each one is different and unique.


You are SEW cute.


I am on a mission...

You have a great purse-sonality!

I also made a card with a tag inside.



Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work Bea and I LOVE the lady with the hat....very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Beatriz!!

    Love every single one but as you know my favorite is the doll, love it!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pages and so creative... love hubby in I am On a Mission.... he has a great sense of humor and it shines through. TFS

    ReplyDelete