Thursday, February 19, 2015

Animal Layouts

Good morning, everyone!  Only a few weeks ago, my grandson Andrew was absolutely crazy about the solar system.  They seemed to be all he thought about.  His mother even made him a "solar system" cake for his 3rd birthday.  These days he's found a new passion; animals.  What started out as a small cloth bag of plastic miniatures has blossomed into a nice sized collection of small toy animals.

So I decided to make a couple of animal layouts with Andrew's help and supervision.  He even told me that I couldn't put a panda in this first layout because the panda was from Asia, not Africa!  (I snuck Mickey Mouse in while he wasn't looking!)


This next layout is all about monkeys and titled simply "Monkeying Around".


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you got some inspiration.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS
    THESE LAYOUTS ARE AWESOME !!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM...
    YOU ARE THE BOMB !!!

    ReplyDelete