Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello Tuesday!

Good morning and happy Tuesday! I can't believe it's February already...time to celebrate love! I have soooo much fun seeing all the chocolates and cute animals everywhere you go!
Here are two more layouts I made recently. This first one is one my latest kits. The girls are from  Unity stamps. I colored them with Copic markers.

The clock and the lamppost are the new dies from Kaisercraft. My favorite color combo? Yes.... aqua/teal/tiffany blue and red! 
I will be attending the Grand Opening event of  "Scrapping Moments in Time" as a Guest Designer this coming Saturday in Ft. Lauderdale. I am soooo excited to see my SF friends, can't wait to hug them all! Don't you just love your scrappin' buddies? They are the best! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day filled with the joy of the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment