Friday, February 6, 2015

Scrapping Moments in Time

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am! I get to go back to South Florida, spend time with my sister and attend the grand opening of Scrapping Moments in Time  event on Saturday, yeah!!!! This is my beautiful and dear friend Ana , the founder of this venture. We met several years ago doing what we love to do: SCRAP!

The one-day event will take place at a Marriott Hotel Conference room in sunny Ft. Lauderdale. Look at those beautiful palm trees and blue skies!  Ana has planned monthly theme crops. You can see the dates on her Facebook page at Scrapping Moments in Time or send her an e-mail here for more information.
This is the layout (kit) I designed exclusively for this event. Attendees will be able to purchase it on site.  I will be designing new kits  throughout the day as well. Be on the lookout! I will be posting them on Amazing Grace Facebook   as I make them.

The Make-n-Take is this beautiful tag which I used on a layout to show what you can do with it besides using it as a bookmark, gift tag, etc.  
I will tell you all about it next week. Please keep Ana and me in your prayers as we want everyone to have a great, fun, peaceful and memorable time. Have a wonderful  and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment