Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Birthday to You!

Good morning and happy Friday.  I hope that you've had a great week and are ready for the weekend.  I'm actually planning to go to Port Charlotte with my daughter and her family to visit my son and his family.

Here are a couple of colorful birthday layout kits that I designed for Treasured Memories this past weekend.




And here is of our son-in-law George participating in a longstanding (about a year now)  family tradition by wearing this very special birthday hat on his birthday this past Sunday.  The tradition is that whoever is having their birthday must wear the hat during the entire birthday celebration.  Guess what ... I'm next!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment