Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tampa Bay Rays vs. Cuban National Team

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I hope that you are having a great week, so far.  Here is a baseball layout that I recently made for Treasured Memories.  I seem to make a lot of them.  Go figure.


Several months ago our son was traded from the Seattle Mariners to the Tampa Bay Rays.  Not only does this bring him and his family closer to home for nine months out of the year, but he's also experiencing a once in a lifetime opportunity to play against the Cuban National Team today in Havana, Cuba.


Here are his luggage tags.  Boy would I like to get my hands of these to scrap!


Here is Danny on Sunday waiting to get on the charter flight in Tampa.


Old car in the streets of Havana on their way to the hotel.  My DH thinks that it's a '51 Chevy.


Here he is at the hotel with former New York Yankee Derek Jeter.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. We are in vacation this week and we are waiting to watch the game. Tere

    ReplyDelete