Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Awesome Technique


Happy Wednesday! I've been enjoying some playing time in my studio lately and found this awesome technique on Pinterest (of course!) and thought I'd share it with you. They did it on a canvas tote but I did it on paper.

The Pencil Eraser Design
Easy DIY Scrapbook Ideas and Tutorial | https://diyprojects.com/cool-scrapbook-ideas-you-should-make/

This is my take of this technique. I cut out a large heart with my Cricut air and used it as a stencil. Then did it just like the instructions above.  Mine is a little thinner because I knew I would add a lot of embellishments and did not want it to get lost.


Hope I inspired you to try new things! If you do, please share it with me on my Amazing Grace Facebook page.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout. Thank you for sharing this fun technique. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete