Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hugs Are Better Than Bugs

Good morning and happy Tuesday (I think).  My son took his family to the San Diego Zoo this past weekend on a family outing.  Normally, that would be a good thing.  However, they ended up at a demonstration where they got to eat real INSECTS!

I don't mind telling you that I find this totally NASTY and DISGUSTING!  On top of that, they felt the need to send me pictures!  UGGH!!!




OK.  Now IF I was going to print these pictures out and IF I was going to scrap them, I already have the perfect page from a few years ago.  Here it is.


So many of my friends say that I always have the perfect scrapbook page for any occasion. I'm beginning to think that they're right.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful, blessed and bug-free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment