Monday, January 2, 2017

New Monthly Series for 2017

Happy New Year and welcome to 2017. Hope you had a great Christmas Season.

Last year we offered a monthly kit series which featured a window reflecting the season/activity of the month. For this new year our monthly series will be dedicated to FAMILY.   I was inspired to offer this theme because I made albums for a customer who documented their previous generations and gave them to her children on Christmas. Her front page had a Heritage tree and pictures from her great-grandparents all the way to her grandchildren. It was fabulous! She did her homework in genealogy for sure. These 12 two-page layouts will make an amazing album by the end of the year for those pictures that we all have stuck somewhere in shoe boxes. The titles for the 12 month series will be:
  1. Legacy
  2. Heritage
  3. Through the Years
  4. Days of Our Lives
  5. Moments in Time
  6. Treasured Memories
  7. Timeless
  8. The Key to My Past
  9. Once Upon a Time...
  10. Pieces of the Past
  11. A Legacy of Love
  12. Generation
These kits will all be in a vintage style.  Here are a few samples I made recently for another customer.





Please let me know if you are interested in this monthly venture so that I can plan ahead. I want to be certain that I make enough of them so that nobody is dissapointed. Just send me an e-mail to: beatrizguzman58@yahoo.com. Have a fabulous and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment