Friday, January 27, 2017

Fore!

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend?  I am spending mine in Alabama with the Hive.

You may wonder why I post pictures of my family apart from the layouts. Well, I have a few reasons behind the madness.... the activities of my family inspire me to design my Kits/layouts. They do all kinds of things and are everywhere with their children so the inspiration is endless. Second, they do not print any of their pictures! I do and I scrap most of them. Third, I find myself using my blog almost as a journal. I do know they read it daily and get very happy when they see themselves in it. So today I'm doing it again. Here's a layout perfect for their many golf  pictures.


This is our son Danny in a golf store in Tokyo during Christmas break. He was like a kid in a candy store!!!!


Here's Danny and his wife Lexie enjoying a day at the golf course.


Have a fabulous and blessed weekend. See ya on Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment