Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Planning Ahead

Good morning! Did you buy a new calendar yet? Did you start filling it up already? I have to admit that I am CRAZY about them! I have them in my purse,  the kitchen, my bedroom and of course, my studio (3 or 4 there!). I guess I want to make sure I do not miss anything.

Talking about planning... Treasured Memories scrapbooking store in Lafayette, La opened up the registration for their big Scrapbook events in July. This is something you do not want to miss. This year's theme is Renaissance. She actually started designing kits already! You can buy the title by itself or the kit of the layout beneath.




Here's the information and dates:

This year our little frog will be traveling to back to medieval times, back to the Kings, Queens, Knights and Dragons!   Come join us for a weekend of cropping fun!  There are 2 Medieval events that are back to back weekends.  It's the same event, just different weekends.   You can sign up for Reign Renaissance 1 (July 20 - 23) or Reign Renaissance 2  (July 27th - 30th).  We will have great vendors at both:  Treasured Memories (Lafayette, La), Gigi's Scrapbook Store (Orange Beach Florida) & Kitz 2 Go Kit booth featuring Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman designing kits all weekend long.

Each event includes:
  • Cropping Thursday - Saturday - 9 am - midnight & Sunday 9 am - 1 pm
  • Event t-shirt (specialty t-shirts wit studs or bling)
  • 6 foot table cropping space
  • Free 5" x 7" picture in the Imagination Studio
  • Make and Take
  • 4 Vendors (Treasured Memories, Gigi's Scrapbook stores, Kitz 2 Go featuring Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman)
  • Cost:  $125 
You can sign up directly  at Treasured Memories

I hope to see you there since I will be at both events. You can't miss me!!!!!

 Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous, fun, and blessed 3rd day of 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment