Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Black Friday

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I thought I would share some photos from Black Friday, a huge tradition in out family.  My daughter and I started out at about 5 pm on Thanksgiving.  And didn't finish until around noon on Friday.  This year, we figured that we would really find some mega-deals at the outlet stores in Orlando, about and hour and a half south of here.  Well, not only were there no deals at the outlets, but the regular stores had the same things at the same prices as in Gainesville.  At least we had a lovely car ride!

Here is Valerie trying on an elf outfit.


And here she is sitting on the Bumble's lap.  (There's something odd about his face.)


Here we are getting ready for a coffee so that we can stay awake.


OK.  This is a scrapbooking blog, so I need to show at least one layout.  Here's a single page layout I recently made.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment