Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Eve

Good morning and happy Thursday!

You know, of all of the kits from my most recent batch, this is the one my hubby liked the most.  It brought back memories of his childhood when they would drive to Norway, Wisconsin to cut down their Christmas tree and then strap it to the top of the car for the drive home.  And when there was a heavy snow like the one pictured here, there was nothing but quiet all around.  The snow in the tree branches muffled all of the noise.  Even the car tires were silent on the snow-covered roads.  It was all so very peaceful.

And that's what I wish for you; a very peaceful holiday season!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bea, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas... Hugs, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly fantastic Christmas Eve! I am totally in love with this bash. Well, we have also been making plans for a fun Christmas themed birthday bash for our twins. They have demanded this theme so we are just thinking to book the prettiest outdoor event venues Chicago for that.

    ReplyDelete