Friday, December 1, 2017

December is Here!

Happy December!  I have to admit that I love Christmas!  I have already started practicing the Nativity Story with my grandkids.  We put a whole production for each holiday.  Their mom has a photography backdrop curtain and they love to play theater with it

I will be posting Christmas layouts all month.  I am off to Alabama this morning and that's what we will be working on the entire weekend.  My goal is to make an entire Christmas album and have it ready for my soon-to-be-taken holiday pictures. Now that we have a total of 5 grandchildren I only make one album for each occasion and try to include all their doings and fun activities in it.

This was one of my kits this month but it sold out an hour after it was posted! The papers are soooo much fun!


Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. Be safe and hope you get to scrap and play a lot as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment