Sunday, December 3, 2017

Happy Monday

Good morning! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I spent mine in Dothan, Alabama, cropping with the Hive. We had our annual Christmas weekend crop, played games, ate, and cropped til we dropped! The hotel where we stayed had a lovely Christmas tree in the lobby so it was perfect for some of our group pictures.


Shirley and Linda made these awesome top hats out of cans and paper plates! They decorated our tables. Soooo pretty!


I love snowmen! I found this pair at Hobby Lobby and couldn't help to pose with them!


 I think I made 18 layouts throughout the weekend. Here are two of them.



As always, my heart is filled wityh love for all my Bees and I thank the Lord for putting us all together. This is our Christmas number 9 together. Don't forget to tell your friends you love them and appreciate everything about them.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment