Wednesday, February 27, 2013

By Boat or by Plane?

Good morning!  Today's layouts are all about traveling.  I used the amazing Graphic 45 papers for this layout. I cut the boat with the Cricut and the used a crimper to give it some texture. The word "Memories" is made out of wood.


I also cut out the airplane using the Heritage Cricut cartridge.  The "postage stamp" photo mats are from the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge.


This metal airplane is a button cover.  I found it at a vintage flea market.  It looks so cool in this layout.


Have a wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beatriz, I started a mini album with this paper pack but ran out of ideas. Thanks for your post today, now I'm inspired to finish my project. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz, it's beautiful and I love how you so creatively used your cricuts for some of the images!

    Thanks for stopping by to say hello, my friend. It's always good to have you in the house!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome layouts... Super Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete