Friday, February 8, 2013

Two Family Layouts

Happy Friday! Both layouts today have the word "Family" as their title and yet they are so different from each other.  I love to make the layouts first and then find the pictures to match.  It always works for me and I find it easier, too.  My albums always look better if I make the layouts ahead of time.

This first one I designed for Treasured Memories last month.  The beautiful bench and lamp post are made out of a very fine wood.  They are sooo pretty!  Click on the picture so you can see all the textures and layers better.


This layout is made using more traditional and softer colors.


Thank you for stopping by!  Let me know if there is a particular theme/title you would like to see on my blog. I have the entire weekend ahead of me, ready to scrap!  Have a fabulous, fun and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love your work!! Possible themes - man's birthday, college graduation.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work!! Possible themes - man's birthday, college graduation.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beatriz, I love both l/o's and as always they are beautiful! Liked the three layer banner on the second one which is a great . TFS these fantastic pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete