Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cute as a Bug

Good morning and happy Thursday!  Don't you just love to take a ton of pictures, scrap them and then look at them beautifully displayed in your albums?  I find myself scrapping with a title in mind and thinking with the mind of a mother/grandmother.  What photos would I take of Andrew and Madison?  What would they be doing?  Well, today's layout is all about that thought.  I designed this layout for Treasured Memories and everyone loved it.  I give all the credit to Janet because she was the one who thought of the title in the first place!


Take time to take lots of pictures and actually have them printed.  With cell phone cameras these days, it seems that nobody carries their camera with them anymore.  The low resolution photos that we take with our cell phones are just texted or "Facebooked"  to friends and within hours they become buried several pages down, never to be seen again.

Have a fabulous and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely 2 of the most adorable pages. I enjoy visiting your blog. I very much need to scrapbook my photos, but find it hard to get started. You may have just inspired me. TFS

    Mary R.

    ReplyDelete