Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Birthday!

Happy Monday! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was amazing! I turned 58 years old yesterday and not only the Lord blessed me with it but with the opportunity to be with all my children and grandchildren!
On Saturday I went to the Rays game in Tampa and started the weekend-long birthday celebration with our son Danny, our DIL Lexie and grandchildren Madison Rose and Landon.


Then today on the way home from Tampa, I met my husband, our daughter Valerie and grandchildren Andrew and Carolina in Ocala to see the Gala of Royal Horses.  I love to watch horses so this was a dream come true.




Then we went to dinner and afterwards went to Valerie's house to eat a homemade delicious New York cheesecake! Yes, to die for and zero calories of course, since its my birthday!

Heres a layout I made for some of my pictures we took today.


Thank you for all the love and kind words many of you posted on my FB page. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment