Monday, August 22, 2016

Chicken Salad Chick

Good morning and happy Monday!  I spent a marvelous weekend in Alabama with The Hive scrapping our little hearts out.

On Saturday we went for lunch at a new restaurant in Dothan called "Chicken Salad Chick"  You'll never guess what they serve there.  That's right ... chicken salad.  15 different types of chicken salad.  Yummmmmmy!


We fell in love with their logo and menu (not to mention their food.).  So much so that when we finished lunch and went back to scrapping, I made a "Chicken Salad Chick" layout!


It just goes to show you that inspiration can come from anywhere.  And what's even more exciting is that my DH told me that they've just opened a "Chicken Salad Chick" here in Gainesville.  I can hardly wait to take him!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment