Monday, August 29, 2016

Bucket List

Good morning and happy new week!  I hope that you had a safe and restful weekend.  I think that this was the first weekend in several that I actually stayed home.

During my life I have done a number of things that might actually be on other people's "Bucket Lists".  I've ridden the highest cablecar in the world and I have seen the highest waterfall.  These things were done long before I even new what a "bucket list" was.

Now that I do, there are a few things like skydiving or ziplining that I would like to try.  Unfortunately, my medical limitations will probably prohibit me from ever doing them.  Oh, well.  At least I can dream about them.

Here is a layout celebrating the "Bucket List".  It's also one of my latest kits that I have for sale.  


You can see this one and others by clicking on the happy scrappy shopper at the top of this page.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment