Friday, August 19, 2016

Copic Markers Classes at Whim So Doodle

Good morning and happy end of the week!

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent last weekend at Whim So Doodle in St. Petersburg.  My friend from Alabama, Melanie, and I took copic markers classes from Lynette.  She was wonderful showing us uses of the copic markers that we could not have imagined!

Here we are showing off our works in progress on dolls from Saturated Canary.


Here is my finished product with shading, one of the techniques that Lynnette showed us.


And, of course, while there I was able to get some scrapping in.  Here's a layout that I made.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope that you have a great weekend and that your plans include some crafty activities.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment