Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Talented DIL

Good morning! Hope you are having a fabulous week so far.

I had the chance to spend last weekend with my son, daughter-in-law and their babies in St. Petersburg,  I also took some classes at Whim So Doodle which is just 5 miles from their home.  Lexie stopped by with the kids to say "Hi" and before I knew it she was lost in the store.



I was very excited thinking she wanted to scrapbook like me!  Well, I was wrong.  She picked up some goodies because she is fascinated with the new lettering/calligraphy style.


And the next morning her notebook was filled with things like this!  She is very talented and she also told me that doing this relaxes her very much.  This made me think of how many talents we are filled with by our Creator but we don't even know it!  Even though we might have an interest in them we make excuses such as " I do not have the time", "I do not even know how to start" and so on.  I want to encourage you today to try something new!  You never ever know where it will take you.




I hope that I have inspired you today. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment