Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Busy Bee

Good morning and happy mid week! Hope all is going great with you. I sure have been a busy week lately! I've been designing the new kits for this month, cooking a lot since Andrew eats like an adult now, going to doctor's appointments, and the list goes on. But all is well, praise the Lord. 

I love this layout because this is sooo me this week, a very busy Bea!


Carolina misses her brother and asks us several times a day if it is time to go pick him up at school. She baked him a cake and made him a beautiful card with lots of dinosaur stickers and she wrote "I love you Andrew" all by herself. I'll probably do the same for her next Monday when she goes to school for the first time. Oh boy, her mother and I start crying every time we talk about it.


Hug your loved ones, love them no matter what, and treasure every second you get to spend with them. Do not take for granted the blessings of the Lord. Have a fabulous, exciting and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment