Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I'm a Country Girl ... from another country

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  Years ago, when I was new to the U.S., I was at a cookout and some of the ladies there were saying that they considered themselves "country girls".  I told them that I was a "country girl", too, since I had come from a different country.  We all had a good laugh.

I don't know why, but yesterday I was in a country/cowboy mood.  Maybe it was because my grand-kids are already thinking about Trick-or-Treat costumes and thought that they might want to go as Jessie and Woody from Toy Story.  (Of course last week it was dinosaurs.  Next week it might be robots.)

Here are a couple of layouts that I made while I was in that mood.  So if they go as Woody and Jessie, I'll already have someplace to put their pictures!



thanks for visiting my blog today!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment