Monday, August 20, 2018

They Love Golf

Good morning and happy Monday!  Well, today is the start of a new chapter for me.  Carolina starts Pre-K today at what her brother call a "real school".  After 6 years I go from being the teacher at "Lita School" to the head of "Lita Aftercare".

When Andrew was at this same school two years ago, he was asked if his younger sister went to school.  He told them that she went to "Lita School".  They asked me about it when we went to pick him up that day because they had never heard of that school.  I told them that I was Lita, then they understood.

My other granddaughter started 2nd grade at her school last Wednesday.  This gives her parents a bit more free time.  They love to golf together.  Danny works out and does his re-hab 4 days a week.  That leaves 3 days for fun things like golf.

Here they are on a recent outing.




Danny has to wear a batting helmet most of the time when he's out doing things.  God forbid if an errant golf ball came his way.

Here's the layout where I'll put these photos!


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I will have around 30 new kits for sale on this blog later this week.  Stay tuned for details.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment