Friday, August 10, 2018

Summer Fun

Happy Friday! I can't believe this is the last day of our Summer break. Time went soooo fast! Andrew starts school (First grade) this Monday and Carolina starts preschool the following one. That will be a huge change for me since I have been watching them since they were born! I don't even want to think about it....

I have made a ton of kits for summer this year. I have to admit that I have kept most of the originals and used them for my private albums. We truly have enjoyed this year traveling, going to the pool and beach. I have bought several floats too! I think my favorite ones are the unicorn and the mermaid tail. Here's a picture of me, my niece and two of my grandkids riding it at the pool.  


Even though my husband doesn't like the sun, the sand or the water, he still joined in the summer adventures. He was a champ!


Here are a couple of my Summer layout kits.



Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment