Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Twinkle toes

Good morning! I hope you never get tired of my stories about the precious grandchildren in my life. I just love their little stories and this blog as become my journal as well.

Carolina (4) started ballet classes last night. My daughter and I were so excited, (almost as much as she was) that we bought every tutu available on Amazon for her classes. She practiced her "ballet" moves (based on what she has learned from the movie Leap) all day long. She put my perfume on, lipstick, blush, etc, etc, etc. When she got to the class all the little girls were dressed in black leotards! They were all in awe of Carolina's tutu and they all wanted one, too! The mothers asked my daughter where she got it from. I am sure Amazon will be sold out of tutus by next class!!!  Valerie told me that Carolina did pirouettes  the entire class, regardless of the basic moves the teacher was trying to teach her.



And if you ask me to describe Carolina, well, there are no words. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words!!!!! (I got this picture from the web).


And of course, I have the perfect layout for this awesome adventure, it's called "Twinkle Toes". (It's one of my new kits as well).


Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous, fun , safe and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful. My granddaughter is in ballet also. The kit is very fitting.

    ReplyDelete