Monday, June 18, 2018

World's Best Dad

Good morning and happy Monday!  Yesterday was Father's Day.  I hope you all had a great one.  In addition to my DH being here with me, our daughter & her family got home from vacation and were able to have dinner with us.  Our son got home to California where our daughter-in-law got to spend the day with her father.  Blessings all around.

Here is a new kit just in time for those Father's Day photos.  It will be available later today along with a good size batch of new kits for the month of June.


Thanks for visiting my blog this morning.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bea. Not sure if you have gotten my messages. I wanted to know fi you will be at Barbara's crop in Vero next week?
    great layout as usual.
    Crafty hugs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Ana. Yes they have wfi there. Hope to you you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete