Friday, May 20, 2011

Blooming girls and my friend Connie!!!

Good morning! Wow... Friday already? Hope you are having a great week. Here's another girly girl layout which I am teaching tomorrow. All the chipboard flowers are painted with acrylic paints and oils pastels crayons.


I want to share some of  Connie's layouts which she created last weekend during our crop. Did I tell you she is not only my friend and inspiration but a great teacher? She teaches at Treasured Memories in Lafayette, Louisiana. Enjoy!


She was working on the page above when I took this picture.  You can see it finished below.





She enjoyed making dolls too!


Have a  blessed and fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Beatriz, I wish I lived close to you so I could hang out with you and your talented friends. These layouts are beautiful. Thank you for the tip of painting the chipboard flowers. I hope you have wonderful time at your class. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peggy, it would be wonderful to hang out with you and learn from you! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Peggy! I wish I was close enough to spend time with you and your friends. Maybe some of the talent would rub off on me! Love the layouts you showed today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for your Paper Niche class Dolls LO!!!
    :o)
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connies pages are great. Love your layout that you are teaching. Your coloring on the chipboards is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jut love your bright and colorful layout!!! Connie's layout are gorgeous!!! Wish I lived closer to you!!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te digo un secretico ??? Los girly girls lo's son is favoritooooosssss jejejejej Espectacular !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete