Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Paper Niche May Kit

Good morning! May has arrived and so has  Paper Niche's May Kit. It is filled with Crate Papers, Webster, Prima, Kaiser Kraft and a ton of embellishments. I made a card, 3 layouts and still have a lot of left overs which I will use later on this week.


This is the inside of my card. The papers are soooo pretty!


I used the fabulous "Chanteuse Collection" from Kaiser Kraft  for this layout. I made a circle using MS butterflies.


This one is with Webster and Crate papers. Love these colors together.


I made one of my dolls using the same papers. She is very stylish!


This one is a one-pager and I used Webster papers, Prima swirls, and Kaiser Kraft flowers. I love this picture of my husband and our daughter arriving at the church. Love the title too!


You can see the layering and details here.

13 comments:

  1. As always, your work is so beautifully inspiring. The use of all these different textures just brings more interest and life to all your projects. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages and card!

    I'm shocked to see a one pager... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Beautiful!!! Love the way you use the butterfly punch!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the card is adorable but really the layouts are amazing! TFS these with us today. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola mi buena amiga ! aqui estoy por un ratito para bombardearte con lindos comentarios a tus creaciones, por lo mucho q has trabajado supongo estas mucho mejor de salud le doy gracias a Dios por eso e igual por lo de los tornados no tocaron cerca de los tuyos.... Seguiremos confiando el EL.
    Bellos los trabajitos, el turquesa con ese fabric queda muy chic.
    Have a great Tuesday!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got alor of projects out of your kit! There all awesome but love that paper doll and the last layout the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous projects .. really love your one pager ... one pager, huh? Am I at Bea's blog? Just kidding. And I love love love your paper doll .. you are really rocking with those! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Love them hun! :) :) :) :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh!! those are all stunning.. especially love the one with the corrugated cardboard, that one is awesome..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely breautiful!!!! What a mission getting your goodies huh? You didn't waste any time - they are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all gorgeous! I love seeing your works and cant wait to see what youll do next!

    ReplyDelete